Relevant public information about the Master's Degree in International Commerce
Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales (Business School)
C/ Torrecedeira, 105
Tel: [+34] 986 813 748
Fax: 986 813 746
Number of credits
Academic (lecture) period
- First semester: Monday to Thursday. Monday to Thursday: 4.00 pm-9.00 pm.
- Second semester: Monday to Tuesday. 4.00 pm-9.00 pm. Wednesday: 4.00 pm-7.00 pm. Occasionally there will be some activities on Thursdays.
- On-site: 25 places
- Online/off-site: 25 places
Descriptor of the Master's Degree in International Commerce
Calendar for pre-registration and matriculation
- First deadline: 6th-12th July.
- Second deadline: 25th-31st August (if some vacants still remain after the first deadline).
- Further course information for 2021-2022
The fee is determined by the Decree which defines university course fees. As an indicative amount, during the 2021-2022 course the cost per credit was €21.61 in the first registration; €26.68 in the second and successive registrations (Decree 80/2016, 23 June, DOG [Galician Official Gazette] of 12 July 2016). The University, in an effort to help students, offers the possibility of paying the fee in 6 instalments.